Altitude3.Net is a content management system (CMS: Content Management System) performance, secure and flexible, fully developed in Nmedia to meet a very specific need: you can take your business to the Web, having a maximum of control over your websites and extranet with ease, in a personalized manner, without delay or additional cost.
The solution allows users Altitude beginning to incorporate interactive features and complex dynamics with a single click, while giving the expert user the flexibility desired.
An advantageous solution
- Management and creation in English and French sites in over 200 languages.
- Proven Microsoft Technologies (Linq, Silverlight, WCF, MSMQ, AJAX and jQuery) for integration and support facilities.
- Sites compatible with all browsers.
- Sites that meet W3C standards and accessible to persons with disabilities.
- Web solution updated and maintained without effort on the part of your staff.
- Data stored on powerful servers and security.
- Choice of display: WYSIWYG, HTML codes and CSS in Explorer or on full screen editor with all pins layout.
- Research tools for quick access to all elements of your site.
- Number of tools to optimize your site so it ranks well on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Site code independent of the CMS solution Altitude3. Net and universal so that you keep control of your site.
A structured and flexible solution
Altitude3.net is logically structured in modules for greater flexibility. Some modules are predetermined, others are adaptable: the programming at the heart of the solution allows you to add modules continuously. These modules help to customize the functionality of Altitude3. Net according to your needs and your business model. Evolving solution Altitude3. Net is therefore consistent with your expectations.
Although the tool allows you to be independent, we guarantee to each customer service support. Contact us to discuss your project, to get an estimate or to learn more about this product.
Disclaimer: All information on this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Neither the listing maintainers nor Plain Black Corporation shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. We welcome feedback about errors in the data on this site.
Assignment: Any user that chooses to submit information to our site agrees to automatically license the rights to the submitted information to Plain Black Corporation for whatever purpose Plain Black Corporation deems necessary. All copyrights and other rights are retained by the owner of the original work.